Established in 2005, Salehoo provide access to an exclusive directory of both dropship and wholesale suppliers of brand name products. They claim to have more than 1,000 trusted dropship suppliers to select from who are open to working with individual dropshipping businesses.
As well as the directory, SaleHoo offer some added extras to help you on your dropship journey including Market Research, Training and Support. Market Research is offered via their Labs section whereby you can discover niche, in-demand products that can be highly profitable, affordable and lacking sales competition. You can find products with high sell rates, spot seasonal trends and see which companies will ship internationally and what their minimum order requirements are. There are many suppliers who have no minimum order which is great for dropshippers.
Training and Support is offered in three ways. Firstly, they provide access to dozens of free tutorial videos, guides and lessons. Secondly, SaleHoo offer unlimited phone, email, live chat and Facebook support. And thirdly, they host quite an active community forum with more than 130,000 members.
Key Benefits of Membership
• Over 8,000 legitimate suppliers help sellers avoid scams: All Salehoo suppliers sell real products that aren’t knock-offs, and they sell them for low prices.
• Takes the confusion out of online selling: People want to start an online e-commerce business, but they don’t know which products to sell and how to sell them.
• Salehoo offer personal support and advice: They have one of the largest wholesale and online seller discussion forums on the internet.
What does Membership Include?
• 8000+ verified suppliers spanning 150 categories.
• Suppliers suitable for all sorts of business sizes – including suppliers with no minimum orders, international shipping and more.
• Access to the Market Research Lab which tells you which products are the hottest and best selling. It also gives you information to help you promote it successfully (such as what auction start times on eBay have had the greatest success).
• Access to real, experienced support staff who will answer your questions and help find the right supplier for you.
• Access to one of the largest wholesale and online seller discussion forums on the internet.
Who Is It For?
•Beginners who don’t know how to find a supplier, and don’t know which products they should sell online.
•Intermediate and advanced customers who have experience selling online, but are struggling to find legitimate suppliers.
•Intermediate and advanced customers that want to branch into new items, but need information on which items are selling well and information on legitimate suppliers.
Check out Salehoo for yourself.